WELCOME

Hello!

My name is Shannen Seikhon, welcome to my Education E-portfolio! I am excited for you to learn more about me and my educational experiences while I am on this journey of becoming a teacher. 

I knew teaching was the career path for me when I volunteered in my Elementary School in 2019 and couldn’t wait to go back each day to gain that experience with students in a classroom.

Below I have attached some photos and fun facts about myself for you to get to know me better 🙂

This is my write up from my Grade 5 yearbook. My ESL teacher was a huge inspiration to me. She’s part of the reason why I have chosen to pursue a career in education.

I love photography! I enjoy taking photos of others, and posing for the camera myself!

During the summer of 2020 I was unexpectedly on a billboard in my hometown! I was asked to model for Highstreet Shopping Centre. What I thought would be photos for their website, turned into something so much bigger. This was an extremely cool experience for me!

Another fun fact about me is that I absolutely love dressing up in Indian attire! I love my culture, the traditions, and events we participate in. This photo is of me in a Punjabi outfit ready for my cousins wedding!

Shannen Seikhon